A simple white sauce pasta, this was the most common tiffin recipe for me. My mom made it super cheesy and creamy. I remember all my friends fighting to get a bite. Food does have a memory and certain dishes are like a ride through the memory lane. This dish is one of them.
So here’s the recipe for this amazing pasta. It’s really easy to make. The grated Parmesan adds a lot of character to this apparently basic dish. Combine this with a garlic bread and a drink! Voilá A classy dinner is ready! ❤️
Serves 3-4 Persons
- 200g Penne Pasta
- 1 cup Boiled Corn
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp grated garlic
- 1.5-2 Cup Milk
- Cream and Cheese as per desire
- Salt to taste
- Italian seasonings
- Basil for Garnish
- Put the Butter in a pan. Add the flour once the butter is melted.
- Add grated Garlic and sauté till the flour turns golden brown.
- Then add the milk with constant stirring
- As the Milk thickens, Add the boiled corn and Pasta.
- Mix it till the pasta and sauce are completely mixed.
- Add salt, pepper and other seasonings
- Add Cream and Cheese for extra flavour
- Serve with Basil leaves and Parmesan flakes (optional)
Enjoy Hot My Beautifoooodies!❤️