Innovation at home is essential. And some flavours always tend to go together!
I love white sauce. So here we combined the lovely pair of spinach & corn with white sauce to give us this beautiful bake dish. Its also a classy dish to serve in parties!
Here is this easy recipe to enjoy at home with different breads!
Cooking time: 20 mins
Serves: 4 person
- American Corn (1.5 Cup)
- Spinach (Chopped) 250g
- Fine Flour 2 tbsp
- Milk 300-350ml
- Butter 2tbsp
- Garlic 5-6 cloves
- Cheese for baking
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Bread/Croissant etc to compliment
- First blanch the Spinach and keep aside.
- Put the butter in a pan and let it melt. Now put the garlic in. Saute the garlic till golden.
- Then add the flour. In medium heat, Mix them well till the flour turns golden-brown.
- Now, with constant stirring, add all the milk at once. This will help reduce the lumps.
- Continue Stirring till the sauce is the right consistency. Add more milk if required. Now the white sauce is prepared which will serve as base.
- Now put the corn and spinach in the sauce.
- Mix it well and pour into a baking dish
- Garnish with Cheese
- Bake till the cheese turns crispy brown
- Enjoy with breads, croissants etc.
Enjoy my beautifoooodies!