Using Leftovers is an Artform that all Moms are familiar with. So, here we used our leftover breads to make a crispy sinful breakfast, and a favourite among Indian Households: BREAD ROLL.
The Recipe is as follows:
Serving: 10 Bread Rolls
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 10 breads (Based on the number to make)
- mashed potato: 10-12 small potatoes
- Ginger: 1 inch ginger
- Green chilli to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Black salt
- Garam Masala
- Chat Masala
- Black pepper
- Bay leaves: 2
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Oil to fry
Note: Most spices can be modified according to taste. I personally love spicy food so green chilli and chat masala is always high.
- Take a pan, pour some oil (2Tbsp). Put cumin seeds and bay leaves.
- After 2 mins, add mashed potatoes and add all the other ingredients and sauté well.
- Dip the bread in water to moisten it and put the stuffing inside. Cover the stuffing properly to ensure there is no opening.
- Put the Oil on the stove to get heated.
- Now put the bread ball in hot oil and fry till it is golden-brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and coriander chutney.
Enjoy my Beautifoooodies!